Friday, March 14, 2008

Spring Break!!!

In case I don't get time to post more about this tomorrow I am going here http://www.urbanpromiseusa.org/ during Spring Break for about five days.

Once I get home here are the things I need to accomplish:

1. Get Bridesmaid dresses tailored so the straps don't fall off mid-grabbing bouquet from bride

2. Create some sort of wall decoration so our voices no longer echo inside the apt.

3. Catch up on all that reading, you know all the books you skim during the quarter and promise yourself you will actually read them when you have time

4. Start to think about making very big decisions for the rest of my life

5. Oh yeah, and process through the my experience at Urban Promise . . . not a big deal right?

1 comment:

Moorea Seal said...

no big deal

ps. HI!

love, moorea