Monday, March 30, 2009

Here's the deal

I am starting some new habits.

Habit #1

Go to bed by midnight every night
(I tried this last night and then woke up multiple times in the middle of the night with sharp pains in the abdomen. When I am half awake this pain makes me think that I might be dying when really it is just gas. I am hoping tonight goes better).

Habit #2

Work out for at least 20 min everyday
(I have a very loose definition of 'working out'. Tonight it meant eat three cookies and do 20 min of very non-strenuous pilates).

Habit #3

Blog once a day
(I know, I know you are about to hyperventilate because you are so excited, but please calm down. There probably won't be much depth in these parts because let's be real you can't be this beautiful and be deep all the time).


I'll let you know how it goes.

Day 1: successful

2 comments:

Maryann said...

Yesssssssss! I am excited to read your blog every day. Also, I woke up with weird abdomen pain the other night too. I tried to think of all the terrible things it could be, but it was probably gas as well.

Unknown said...

Love the ideas! Let me know how it goes. The exercising and the sleeping are oh sooo hard. PS: went to see some friends last night and heard that heather armstrong (dooce) was in town, thought of you, maybe she'll stop in seattle too?!