1. Made Curtains for my kitchen
2. Made two batches of cookies. One was successful, the other will be ice cream topping crumble (read, cookies that spread all over the pan I don't want to throw them away).
3. I am currently making little apple tarts
4. I ventured out in my car after it had been snowing ALL DAY and we made it. My car is a brick.
5. I checked the news every 20 min to see if it would tell me the answers about life. It didn't.
6. I lived in hypothetical land a lot wondering if my flight would get canceled, how I would get home, wondering if Lindsey and I would get STUCK in the house with no power, etc.
7. Sometimes when I was bitching a LOT Linds would remind me that there are people who are homeless who are sleeping outside and then it didn't seem so bad.
8. I went to work today because the Mayor REFUSES to close the city. I think when people are waiting three hours for a bus it is time to admit defeat or GET MORE EFFING SNOW PLOWS.
9. I went sledding
10. I drank wine and watched a lot of movies.
Here are some pictures from the 'KILL ME NOW snow storm 2008'
Linds and I sledding. My pants were SO wet and ALL of me was cold
Snow on Saturday 12/13
Snow on 12/21 after everything had defrosted and started again on Wed.